Compressor Valve Reconditioning Service – Packing Case Repair
Compression Source Inc. has extensive knowledge in the compressor valve repair field. We are able to provide fast and reliable service to our customers across the country. With our highly trained valve technicians and fully stocked shop; we are ready for fast turnarounds in the event of a compressor being down. Our customers greatly benefit from the cost savings of refurbishing valves to like-new condition instead of purchasing new. In the event that a valve has reached the end of its service life, we are able to supply new OEM or Aftermarket valves from every make, model, and size compressor.
Fast Turn Around Times • Largest Inventory in California
Our repair process includes, but is not limited to:
- Thorough visual check to identify each valve and the cause of failure. We also identify possible optimization actions
- Hot tank cleaning and glass bead blasting
- Repairing, machining, and grinding
- Replacing worn parts with new OEM or Aftermarket parts depending on customer preference
- Reassembling with correct torque procedure
- Completing final inspection and leakage testing
- Repackaging valves with customer info and location for immediate use or long term storage
- Including valve seat and cover gaskets with valves
- Labeling valves with Compression Source job numbers to accurately track repair history
- Stamping boxes with date of repair
Compression Source also reconditions packing and wiper cases to OEM specifications. We can supply OEM and aftermarket packing and wiper cases if needed.